The proven laser diffraction classic for dry, fine-grained and also cohesive powders from 0.1 µm to 875 µm
The compact HELOS/BR laser diffraction sensor, combined with the powerful and robust RODOS dry dispersion unit, offers fast and repeatable particle size analysis of dry, fine-grained products from
0.1 µm to 875 µm. Agglomerated cohesive powders are also reliably dispersed and measured.
Manual adjustment of the dispersion parameters is ideally suited for individual product applications and applications where the measuring parameters remain constant. Easy access to parts that are in contact with the product – particularly the dispersing line – permits simple and fast cleaning and maintenance by the user. Precision-controlled dosing of the powder sample is performed by means of the VIBRI vibratory feeder. Uniform product feeding ensures an optimum concentration of the sample dispersed in a free aerosol jet in the measuring zone.
For more demanding dosing tasks, this configuration is also available with the RODOS dry dispersion unit in its original version. Particularly uniform dosing is ensured by the integrated rotary plate with groove for collecting and conveying the product, a wiper, roller and pickup brush – for an even more continuous mass flow.
- Particle size and particle size distribution
- For dry, fine-grained and also cohesive powders
- For analyses in the quality or production laboratory | Also process-oriented
- Sample amount per analysis < 1 g to 1,000 g
- 5 high-resolution measuring ranges from 0.1 µm to 875 µm | R1 to R5T
- Original version of RODOS dry dispersion
- Manual adjustment of dispersion parameters
- Classic dosing mechanism with vibratory feeder, rotary plate and brush