Particle size analysis of suspensions and emulsions from 0.1 µm to 875 µm in a closed liquid circuit for valuable or active substances of small sample quantities
The compact HELOS/BR laser diffraction sensor together with the SYSIPHUS flow-through cuvette is a particularly suitable combination for wet measurement of small quantities of finely dispersed samples with particle sizes from 0.1 µm to 875 µm in a closed circuit.
The flow-through cuvette combines the advantages of a simple stand-alone cuvette with the dispersing performance of a full-fledged dispersing system such as QUIXEL with a sample volume of only 50 ml. The SYSIPHUS is particularly suitable for substances that are very expensive to produce and have a correspondingly high value. High chemical resistance of the cuvette is achieved by using stainless steel and high-quality sealing materials.
For safe handling of hazardous substances, the cuvette is equipped with a PTFE lid. The cuvette is easily accessed and changed by only pulling the module carrier to the front and picking up the module.
The hinged laser protection cover allows visual control of the dispersion when opened as well as a safe measuring operation due to increased laser protection when closed. Optimal dispersion is achieved by the speed-controlled magnetic stirrer, which also serves as a centrifugal pump, and an ultrasound system that can be used optionally by adjusting the height.
The modular concept of the HELOS laser diffraction series allows this configuration to be systematically expanded with numerous dispersion units and dosing options to open up many more product-appropriate measuring applications.
- Particle size distribution
- For analyses in the laboratory
- For valuable suspensions and emulsions
- 50 ml analysis volume | For small sample amounts
- 5 high-resolution measuring ranges from 0.1 µm to 3,500 µm | R1 to R5
- Cuvette made of stainless steel | Excellent use for active or toxic substances
- Integrated titanium sonotrode
- PTFE-coated Magnetic stirrer
- PTFE lid for safe handling
- Integrated centrifugal pump | Analyses in closed circuit mode